Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The other place

Ian Rubie

Country Flag
uk
Looks like Simon is still playing with PMs. I occasionally get PMs on the other place asking for parts. I got one yesterday and answered explaining that I no longer do parts and to try Karl and I gave his website. Slightly surprised to get a reply saying Thanks, I'll try Milners. I looked at my sent messages and it turns out I suggested they try Karl at the Milners website :angry-screaming:

Thanks Ian.
i looked into it legally and I could have him for what he's doing. Yet to take it further.
You legally carnt mess with people's Statements or facts!
He's doing the same on fb. Anyone mention me or my site and it just won't happen.

Knew there was some dispute between the two sites but didnt know why until now !

Started a build thread other there too when I got mine but wouldnt let me add pictures so messaged admin but never had a reply so gave up posting there.

Now ive even less reason to go on there !

I never go on there now. I have had a few messages deleted and a few PM's altered. Simon comes on here and reads what is being posted and uses it against you. I know from experience. It could have been such a good site but he is too manipulative and is only interested in benefitting himself..."allegedly"

Back