Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The people have spoken

Reading the Guardian Shayne ? Steady on mate , could be the start of something .I can't see what the problem is.The EU has a rule for on demand TV , must be a certain percentage from Europe .It's not going to pose a problem for,anyone with internet.Calling it censorship is wild rhetoric

The truth will never make print so i read everything , with the exception of the BBC , because how else am i to read between the lines and form my own opinion ?

Far be it from me to suggest they watch it because they want to , but it does surprise me that you support the EU stance of "you will watch what we want you to watch" .

Another extract from a rabid remainer tabloid "With just nine days to go before the scheme closes, the figures show that 130,000 of the 820,000 Europeans claiming benefits"

It never ceases to amuse me when they slip up in their narrative with statements that would be trashed had they appeared in the so called far right press .

When you say you read everything does that extend to the DWP stats those numbers come from? Where you will have noted that the working age population as a whole (41.5M) has 7.3M claimants, not least because that figure includes child-benefit.

So 15.8% of people from the EU, resident in the UK claim benefits.
And 17.6% of the whole UK working age population claim benefits.

Maybe only amusing if you take the figures out of context?

Last edited:
Aye i expected that very response , 1.6 million unemployed as well so for me it shows only that the truth is lost in its presentation and the only fact is ....................... we will never know = amusing .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
So is the island of Ireland ... Or The Republic of Ireland and NI, if you prefer.

ok, no one watched the England game then.....

Back