Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The Phoenix back up for sale

considering what else is on offer around this spec the price is good . Also a legendary landcruiser with a legendary former owner .

I wonder if its sale reflects that a lot of people are stocktaking on what they want and what they need right now .

I wonder if its sale reflects that a lot of people are stocktaking on what they want and what they need right now .

Probably that plus the restrictions on cross border travel for the foreseeable future?

Its a work and play truck , sticker on the side suggests self employed and what happens to them when their customers are skint . A 1500 quid van will likely do for what works around .

If I had somewhere to park it I would buy it back again, I do miss it. :cry:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Maybe he's fancying a new Defender? :eusa-whistle:

Bingo the new LR is a covid car and 100 miles a year is more than enough :lol:

I noticed on ebay alot of 80 series, All done up Overlander's all priced around the same £11/12 grandish.... Just made me think why Folk decide to get rid of their Pride and joy.. Tons of reasons i guess...... Shame 'Tho'

I know the owner of that Lexus, It is a very solid 80 24V automatic but in my opinion he has spoilt it with the lift. 24V autos are my bag and if I hadn't got my " Snow Version" 24V auto I'd have bought it last time it was for sale. I don't think its worth that kind of money though, it was bought 3-4 months ago for far less, that said, it needs no remedial bodywork.

It says the Lexus is in my Town, Sandwich Andy, If anyone is interested i can go have a look for them..... I dont know why but something about the Add seems Wrong, Cant put my finger on it,......

I really like the Lexus... but it's got the incorrect trans on it... sorry Andy!:tearsofjoy::thumbup:

Here's a Snow version

I could swear i was looking at that one for sale maybe 7 years ago , it looked good then and if it is the same one then its had some lovin since , new sliders and rear bumper if memory serves without adding a great deal of mileage .

I really like the Lexus... but it's got the incorrect trans on it... sorry Andy!:tearsofjoy::thumbup:

Never in 23 years of driving 80's did I ever wish I was driving a manual one when I was driving an auto, There have been several instances , especially in traffic jams when I thought the other way round.
Every one to their own.

Indeed Andy but I live in a hilly area and the manual is so much better when towing uphill and to get engine breaking when towing heavy loads down hill.

Definitely each to their own..

How can that be a Lexus LX450? They were based on the 4.5L petrol engine, not diesel, or have I missed something?

My elder brother had a Lexus 4x4 thing once not an 80 it looked more like a people carrier ? so i explained to him that Toyota was ahead of the rest in realizing girls need cars to , and diplomat that i am i never even mentioned that it was an auto :whistle:

Back