Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The replacement for the 80

Heaumey

Country Flag
uk
Picked this little beauty up today, it's an 06' with only 40k. Having sold my 80 and missing not having a cruiser, I went and brought a 95 prado but never really thought much of the 1kz. So here we are back with a 4.2.

IMG_0688.JPG

Welcome back to 4.2 land!

Cool looking cruiser, very smart.... :thumbup:

Sold your 80? Really. :eusa-whistle::eusa-whistle:. Still, moving on ...

Looks nice. See what happens when you have good weather with no snow or salt! Give me a shout when you're bored with it mate. You never know, I might just be ready for a 100 by then ha ha.

Enjoy it. They are certainly very nice vehicles.

Sold your 80? Really. :eusa-whistle::eusa-whistle:. Still, moving on ...

Looks nice. See what happens when you have good weather with no snow or salt! Give me a shout when you're bored with it mate. You never know, I might just be ready for a 100 by then ha ha.

Enjoy it. They are certainly very nice vehicles.
I've regretted selling the 80 every day since I've got back. But I think this is as close as I'm going to find.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry to hear that, but not surprised. It's being well taken care of; tucked away in the dry. Just about everything sorted out and working - just the cruise that won't set for some odd reason but I'll sort that in the Summer. Took it for a run last weekend and it was superb. Might have it professionally polished if I can find someone locally to do it on site. And I'd like to get the underside all treated too. Just think of it as yours, but stored with me.

Don't get that monster jammed in one of those little lanes now!

Sorry to hear that, but not surprised. It's being well taken care of; tucked away in the dry. Just about everything sorted out and working - just the cruise that won't set for some odd reason but I'll sort that in the Summer. Took it for a run last weekend and it was superb. Might have it professionally polished if I can find someone locally to do it on site. And I'd like to get the underside all treated too. Just think of it as yours, but stored with me.

Don't get that monster jammed in one of those little lanes now!
I know it went to the right home... even though I never used it, I really have missed it. I don't know why but the 95 series just never scratched the itch.

Salutations.
40K, that's like new. Will you tell us a bit more, auto? ahc? 7/8 seat? Mods? Plans?

Nice looking thing indeed. Where in the world did you find it for with only 40k on

Nice looking thing indeed. Where in the world did you find it for with only 40k on
Guernsey, it appears to of been a local car from new. When the islands only 12 miles long it's tough to rack up the miles. We brought a new Mazda 5 in 2010 to cart the kids around and the wife's just managed 12k mls in that.

Im sorry, i keep returning to this thread, but i still cant find the replacement for the 80? Theres a few pictures of a 100 series, but.. no ill keep looking..

#ducks#

Back