Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The search continues (part 2/n)

cuiserboy

Country Flag
england
Still on a search for a decent 100. Anyone dealt with TCS? They always seem to have a number on sale. Was thinking of visiting this weekend (they're not that far from me). I've decided on going for the latest example I can find just to filter things out, and was looking at checking out this one

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201612190710988?make=TOYOTA&model=LAND CRUISER AMAZON

I can see some wear and tear on the seats but nothing too extreme or unrepairable, and the history checks out ok. Prices seem all over the place these days though...

I made the mistake of googling TCS and found some news item about their owner (who's apparently now 'semi-retired'). I won't dredge the details up, as it was about 7 years ago and they've apparently smartened themselves up a bit. Anyone dealt with them recently, or are they avoid at all costs? (to the mods: if this is posted in wrong section or not the kind of thing to discuss then please delete or move and I apologise).

IMO the newer the better. Deffo go for the five speed auto if funds allow. Check the touch screen works on all functions as it controls the heating functions and has been known to be troublesome. if they have a few look at them all and have a real good look at them all underneath for rust. Check the rear diff locker works as it should as they are a lot dearer than the 80 ones.
you should get a warranty buying from a dealer.

Back