Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The wifes birthday treat

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
My wife and my birthdays are close together so for a birthday treat we went to a Michelin star restaurant in Clapham, we started with a glass of champagne and various canapés then we had the following dishes, my starter was soused mackerel followed by Game of the day which turned out to be Mallard and a fig tart for pudding, my wife chose some sort of potato concoction to start with, a sea bream main course and a Belle Helen pudding all washed down with two bottles of Muscadet. I won't tell you how much the bill was but it was huge! :wtf: Expensive but delicious.

In no particular order
44054649_10217403576300276_282813408779173888_n[1].jpg
44091341_10217403575020244_8333278122463985664_n[1].jpg

Well that all looks great Chas. But who on earth creates a dish that has 3 chicken nuggets on a bowl of rice crispies topped with yellow smarties. I ask you!!

:lol:

Happy birthday Chas and Mrs Chas. :clap:

You only live once so it’s good to push the boat out and have a treat once in a while.

But who on earth creates a dish that has 3 chicken nuggets on a bowl of rice crispies topped with yellow smarties. I ask you!!
:lol:
They were like mini doughnuts with a blob of mustard sauce the 'rice crispies' were wheat grains.

looks great and I bet it tasted fantastic.
some of my "gifts" for em include, amongst other things, snow tyres and a electric blanket...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
yes, there is a theme there.
the gifts were given over two separate celebrations..

looks great and I bet it tasted fantastic.
some of my "gifts" for em include, amongst other things, snow tyres and a electric blanket...

You're just a serial romantic, aren't you Mike :lol:

Many happies, M&M Chas, bet the bream was nice...

Sorry Plan A was scuppered by the bad leg...

Back