Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Thermometer

DaveWall

Has anyone got an internal/external temp gauge on their 90/colorado? Just wondered if any of the models/years had them as standard???

Or has anyone found a decent fitting (and working) after market one?

Dave

The 90's with the cluster that sits ontop of the dash (with altimeter, inclomiter etc) have a external temp gauge

Dave, the VX and import Prados have a set of dials on the dash that include external temp but not internal. you can buy little battery powered terms guages that do both with a sensor that sticks under the bonnet or in the door jamb for s few quid. They work. They even beep when it freezes. Just search e-bay.

Chris

Thanks they are like rocking horse doo doo to find though.... Any idea where the temp gauge is wired, and/or how the center unit is wired (anyone know if it is even possible to retro fit it?)

Dave

P.s. Wonder how much it is from Toyota LoL

Did Look at the cheapo ones on eBay - but my brain started saying you get what you pay for, I'm not asking for Precision Acuracy, but something close would be good - Think My phone has a thermometer, but it's a bit slow....

Dave

Dave I did just that on Lil Blue. The temp sender is behind the pass head light. You need the sender, the pod of dials and the 30cm wiring harness to the ecu. I got the lot for £12

The thread is on here somewhere.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A breakers in West Mids. I'll look out who it was. They were very good.

C

Chris Thanks, I've emailed two or three breakers I've spotted on eBay and they have been next to useless, would be handy to find a good-un

Cheers,

Dave

Back