Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Thoughts please

Whats the mileage on that one?..... Low mileage 06/07 plates are fetching between 10/12 grand. Its probably worth what its sitting at now... The stolen /recovered story could give you some Haggle room... Looks straight enough tho... Andy Lomas and a couple of other members would give you a more experienced opinion.. Having a look cant hurt...

You mean other than not not being a proper Landcruiser Stu? Only kidding.

It looks very nice. Tidy. I just worry slightly that Toyota's legendary reliability across all of its range took a bit of a dive in later models. There's so much stuff in them that there always seems to be someone saying something's gone wrong. But then if you compare that to a Vauxhall say, then you'd pick a Toyota to drive to the moon and back any day

I always feel slightly nervous about newer cars that the owner has a fault with it and rather than fix it, sells it on. Yes people have always done that but sticking a new clutch in or whipping the carb off was never difficult.

Oooh it never did that when we had it, did it Mary. No, never. Odd it happened in the first mile.

Test drive. And not just once around the block. Full range even if you have to stick a tenner in the tank.

Yeah I know what you are saying Chris but I need a tidy car for work. N9thing been wrong with my d3 just would like a newer cruiser that will in 5 years or so replace the 80.

I would like a 200 but they are stupid money and over budget.

Test drove a dmax the other day which was really nice. Want to go and look at a hilux but not the new shape as they don't seem as good as the shape you got.

Not 100% a double cab is the way to go over a SUV for us.

What else do you get ??

Vans out of the question Stu?

I don’t know what you do or if 4wd is vital but I’m agonising over similar things and starting to think a compact 5-seater van might be the answer.

O want it to replace my 80 at some point in the distant future.

Did go and look and although it was very nice to drive it didn't jump out as being better then my d3.

This particular one has lots of issues and not for me. Surprised at the rust on the back axle was shocking

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back