Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Three 80s

And a partridge in a pear tree!:laughing-rolling:

Hahaha, I was going for a pun but couldn’t think of anything lol. I’m tempted but sooooo far away and need a trailer.

I've had plenty of 80s off farmers.
Trust me, there's a reason for the lack of interior shots...

If the lot doesn't sell,,, I wonder how much the gearbox out of the wrecker is? I bought a load of work in on an 81 and sure as hell it's not going back on the road as an auto!:laughing-rolling:

Did he say 'A bit scruffy?'

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I went down to London about 5 yrs ago to buy a 24v gs off eBay. Same description a little scruffy odd bump here and there etc. Well im convinced the pictures he sent me were years old. Not a sunday car he said but alright for a work truck and a bit of towing. Got there different colour bonnet front bumper completely mangled from pushing cars aroun his yard. Odd wheels no ignition barrel just an old tractor barrel and key cable tied to the dash. Seats were totally soaked in oil and grease, diff lock switch ripped out no locks in the doors , rear seats and carpets in a pile beside it. Some people's description can be a tad misleading to say the least. None of this was visible in the pics.
Did he say 'A bit scruffy?'

I went down to London about 5 yrs ago to buy a 24v gs off eBay. Same description a little scruffy odd bump here and there etc. Well im convinced the pictures he sent me were years old. Not a sunday car he said but alright for a work truck and a bit of towing. Got there different colour bonnet front bumper completely mangled from pushing cars aroun his yard. Odd wheels no ignition barrel just an old tractor barrel and key cable tied to the dash. Seats were totally soaked in oil and grease, diff lock switch ripped out no locks in the doors , rear seats and carpets in a pile beside it. Some people's description can be a tad misleading to say the least. None of this was visible in the pics.
So you bought it then?!
:)

Back