Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TopGear and Grand Tour support vehicles.

dyladams

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Just finished watching the TG tour to Nepal and spotted them using 80 series Land cruisers as support vehicles.

My Mrs thinks I am a bit crazy for spotting and watching out for a glimps of the cruisers but I loved it.

Does anyone have any photos of them using support Cruisers for their tours? I think most of them have been supported by cruisers including:
Nepal - 80 series
Botswana- 70 series
Artic - 120 series (artic truck)

anyone got any others?

Didn't spot any Toyota LC's. I was appalled at the blasphemy which I thought was illegal, used to be. It's forgivable to use JC in private or with a friend when you find all his rockers broken. But on an edited Beeb programme to me it was offensive. I'm not particularly religious nor am I a racist but I find words describing coloureds offensive on the screen.

Just reminds me, I happened to see an episode of " Worlds most dangerous roads" last week with Phil Jupitus and another dude. They were in Peru/ Bolivia/ Chile and the whole journey was undertaken in an 80 series 4.5 petrol. Funnily enough, the Cruiser was never mentioned but there was some great footage.

James May is driving a white 150 around Japan in his new show. A few 80s in the background as well.

Back