Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Topics not being marked as read

ignat

Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
For some reason this board software doesn't like to mark posts that I've read as having been read.

Its quite annoying that I cant easily scan what new posts there are since my last visit etc, as pretty much all of them are marked as unread.

Tried deleting cookies but that didnt help.

Suggestions? :?: :?:

Not that i will be able to help but if you tell us what browser you are using and your OS then the uber geeks will have a better chance :geek:

Firefox 3.6.3 and Vista Home Premium 32bit

:mrgreen:

EDIT: Tried it with IE 7 and no luck

ignat - I'm going to reset your account. You'll be kicked out in a few minutes and will have to log back in.
Let me know if it's any better after that.

nope, still the same! bizarre

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've found that if you view the post then use the back button to get back tot eh Board Index no update is done - rather follow the breadcrumbs at the top of each forum to get back - that should do the update for you.

Alternatively, once your done with a section, click the 'Mark all topics read' linky at the top right of the current forum ...

HTH

Gary Stockton said:
I've found that if you view the post then use the back button to get back tot eh Board Index no update is done - rather follow the breadcrumbs at the top of each forum to get back - that should do the update for you.

Alternatively, once your done with a section, click the 'Mark all topics read' linky at the top right of the current forum ...

HTH

Ta! That was the problem. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Back