Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

totally O/T- Do you know anyhone that works for BA?

pugwash

Country Flag
uk
Mrs Pugwash and I tied the knot a few months ago (ive just about got over it!) and had a great day. We have finally managed to scrimp enough pennies to go on honeymoon- flying with BA for 12 hours.

SO, can anyone help with a cheeky upgrade to really round off our honeymoon?

any help much appreciated!

This post is landcruiser related- imagine all the stuff you can buy for an 80 with the brownie points from getting an upgrade :D

thanks all

When we got married a few years ago we did a trip to Oz for our honeymoon. We managed to blag a few upgrades on the flights. We played on it at the checkin desks in a friendly and nice way and if there was spare space in business class they upgraded us. Best was the flight from LA home, we tried hard at the checkin desk and the girl felt really bad for us as there was no space, so we had to go in cattle class. As we were sitting down a air hostess came up to us and asked us to follow her..... right into business class :clap: Oh and this was with BA.

Congrats btw

joinerman said:
Sorry can't help but how do i get on the map ?
In control panel under profile add in your location there, it's the last box.

TonyP said:
When we got married a few years ago we did a trip to Oz for our honeymoon. We managed to blag a few upgrades on the flights. We played on it at the checkin desks in a friendly and nice way and if there was spare space in business class they upgraded us. Best was the flight from LA home, we tried hard at the checkin desk and the girl felt really bad for us as there was no space, so we had to go in cattle class. As we were sitting down a air hostess came up to us and asked us to follow her..... right into business class :clap: Oh and this was with BA.
Top tip there. Oh and don't forget to dress smart for the flights as you are more likely to get upgraded if you look the part :thumbup:

Oh and congratulations on getting hitched

My neighbour is a BA pilot, if he is around I will ask him if there are any tips on getting upgraded.

Back