Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Toyota 90 Series Prado SWB for sale

rhinopower81

Country Flag
wales
Hi all, in the next couple of weeks my Toyota Prado RX SWB black Auto will be up for sale.

It will be a very reluctant sale as it's an amazing vehicle in excellent condition, but I am in the Army and am soon to be posted miles from home and it's not the most economical.

Message me if you are interested.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hi mate. What year and what engine please? Where are you located?

Diolch.

1KZ-TE i would imagine what year is the truck ?

Unlikely to have a rear locking diff either Clive - not for me i was asking only to support the likelihood its a 1kz . Both d4d and 1kz can be described as a 3td .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Rhino 1kz it is , be a nice truck if its what you want i believe the factory intercooler makes it a better drive than the uk version (without intercooler)

It's a great truck, in fact the best car I've had, my old man is having a lot of hassle with his Range Rover so I'm hoping he will have it to keep it in the family, as I'll never find another swb so good. If my new job didn't mean so much commuting I'd keep her.

I've been looking for one like this, is it still for sale?
Hi there, I have someone who wants it, I am just waiting for my new car to arrive before I sell it, however if they change their mind or let me down I'll let you know.

Thanks

Hi Olly,

This was actually my first attempt to get in touch with you. Sorry for any confusion.

Hopefully, see you in a few weeks. We're really looking forward to seeing it.

Regards,

Matthew

:):):)
Me too, much more like it (doing battle with my rusty 95 at the moment, I'm sure that the pixies have been in and welded up every nut and bolt when I wasn't looking :fearscream:).

Hi all, I decided not to sell this truck when I was putting the feelers out on here before, just couldn't let it go. I am now moving military bases so will struggle to keep and run two cars so it's for sale if there is any interest.

Cheers

Back