Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Toyota bronze sticker

diggerdave

I got my Toyota bronze sticker recently... Not long till the cruiser qualifies for the silver one as well (200,000 miles).

I bet there's a fair few cars out there that will qualify for gold (300,000)

20180926_180638.jpg

Had mine for a while and I'm 22k miles over silver now

Had mine for a while and I'm 22k miles over silver now
I took my Bronze and Silver of my old Colorado just before I sold it.. There stuck in a draw now waiting to go on my next Truck.... But my gut feeling is my 120 is not capable of such feats :lol: just a comical dig don't take it to heart 120 owners...

There are various high mileage claims on the Toyota GB blog. Someone reports that their Hiace has done 'well over' 700k and wants to know if that's a record. I wonder if any landcruisers can beat that?

There was a guy in the US who took his Toyota Tundra past the one million mile mark

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I took my Bronze and Silver of my old Colorado just before I sold it.. There stuck in a draw now waiting to go on my next Truck.... But my gut feeling is my 120 is not capable of such feats :lol: just a comical dig don't take it to heart 120 owners...

190K on mine, but MOT next month so you could still be right!

There was a guy in the US who took his Toyota Tundra past the one million mile mark
Toyota posted this on line a while back. don't know if its still about.. Apparently they took the truck back to Toyota to strip it just to see what a Toyota looked like inside after a million miles.... And gave the owner a new truck.. If iv got it right the owner was a huge guy, and drove up and down checking oil pipe lines in the US/Canada.. Hence the miles I guess..

I'd love the sticker for mine, but it's GB only and can't seem to get it over this side. 316,000 miles up, and just passed it's annual test with flying colours. It'll do many more too..

I'd love the sticker for mine, but it's GB only and can't seem to get it over this side. 316,000 miles up, and just passed it's annual test with flying colours. It'll do many more too..
I remember some owners from the US and such trying to get them when I got mine.. Cant you try having them sent to a member, then we could pass it on, Once they have got your e mail address for the info. Then just give them one of our uk addresses .. if I remember I just pinged them a photo of the dash/clocks to verify... Worth a shot Bob.. You can use my address no probs..or if you have relatives in the UK... You deserve some stickers with that mileage.

Might take you up on that Higgy, thanks for the kind offer. I'll have a look at it this evening and see how it might work. It would be nice to have

Might take you up on that Higgy, thanks for the kind offer. I'll have a look at it this evening and see how it might work. It would be nice to have
Iv got a bronze and silver sat in a draw.( they are removable). but don't know how to protect the sticky side.. last time I looked they were covered in fluff and cotton buds, Oh and a paper clip... With that mileage they should send you all 3..

I think gold is 500000 miles.
Got my first 2
I think gold is 300,00 I don't think they do a 500,00 one but I remember there being an unofficial site that does copies. and they were doing a 500,00 platinum one.. But I cant find that site again for the hell of me...

My 420k km equates to 261k miles, so heading for gold it seems, even if I’m not a UK resident... :lol:

Back