Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Toyota high mileage club

t1pper

Country Flag
uk
Just a quick heads up Toyota are running a high mileage club, they are issuing commemorative stickers to owners who register their vehicles.
Bronze is 150k, silver 200k and gold is 300k, just search on the Toyota blog site.
I got my bronze last week @ 194k so won't be long till the silver can be added, just send a pic of the Speedo reading as proof, my sticker arrived next day.
As yet they have no award for over 300k, it seems a shame not to acknowledge the higher mileages and build the reputation of Toyota's legendary reliability.

Just a quick heads up Toyota are running a high mileage club, they are issuing commemorative stickers to owners who register their vehicles.
Bronze is 150k, silver 200k and gold is 300k, just search on the Toyota blog site.
I got my bronze last week @ 194k so won't be long till the silver can be added, just send a pic of the Speedo reading as proof, my sticker arrived next day.
As yet they have no award for over 300k, it seems a shame not to acknowledge the higher mileages and build the reputation of Toyota's legendary reliability.

Some interesting comments under that post. Someone with a 10 year old Yaris with 296K miles on it. That deserves a real medal.

Best I could find on the net was a 2007 Toyota pickup with epic 1,000,000 miles, however it was from the US.
Toyota brought it back to examine what a million miles can do to a truck, search on YouTube for the video.

I joined today via facebook (promptly moved onto Instagram) - what a way to raise the bigoted Land-Rover boys from the depths - a few comments of how many engines, gearboxes, diffs etc did that take in a LR and the classic Aussie saying of If you want to go offroading take a landrover, if you want to come back take a landcruiser shut them up.

Link please. is it only UK vehicles or global?

Just go to the Toyota UK facebook page and send them a message with a pic of your speedo and home address details. Not sure if they post overseas. Very prompt.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
At over 390,000 km, I suppose I might pass for 250,000 miles :think:

Sent them a pic of my speedo and got my stickers in a couple of days :) all stuck on now

IMG_1962.JPG

Ah rats! UK only... Ive just passed 280,000 miles and a Toyota salesman told me 3 weeks ago he'd sell it ahead of some trucks half its age..

Hmmm, I wonder how long it will take me, I've only got 26000 miles on the clock. I'll have to start taking the long way home from work and plan some trips for the school holidays. :think:

Back