Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Toyota landcruiser Colorado

Sag

1x rear Spring seat goes inside the rear Spring and 2x rear axel bump stops brand new £50 image.jpeg

Last edited:
I could have them as spares i suppose so pm me with your best offer - 50p would be good :whistle:

Do you still have the bump stops i lost another :icon-rolleyes:

Reactions: Sag
It's the block i've lost .... again but i could use a conical one as well if you still have it ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's the block i've lost .... again but i could use a conical one as well if you still have it ?
Still got both bump stops and the cone for inside the rear springs Shayne

See what the postman says about one of each and pm me with a price then please cheers Shaun

Ok no problem Shayne il let you know tomorrow

Now sold to Shayne
Just like to say a massive thank you to Shayne for such a pleasant transaction buddy.
Let's see how long theses last with your progressive driving :auto-biker:

Cheers Shaun the plan is to put them on then weld a cast iron casserole pot over them to catch the buggers when they fall off :shifty:

Arrived already mate :thumbup:

Point of interest but of no concern the blocks are slightly different from the remaining one on my truck and about 10mm shorter :think: can't remember where i got the last set but i changed them both - maybe i have been using the wrong ones all along .

Anyway i paid for one and got 2 so cheers Sag much appreciated :clap:

Hi Shayne,glad you got them ok buddy,Simon give me the part numbers to order so hope there ok mate.

Back