Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Toyota landcruiser vx 80 series* set of alloy wheels

How hard are these to get hold of? Here I've got no chance, but are they easy to get in the UK? I'd be interested in a set of 5 next year...:think: The price is OK for me, but I don't know the market price.

I wouldn't say they are difficult to get hold of Clive, There are still 80's being broken every week. One thing to note is there are two types of wheel nuts, coned and flat. Do you still have your original nuts off the Cruiser? There was a time a bit back when breakers weighed 80 wheels in for scrap as there was not sufficient demand to justify a great pile of ally in the corner but things have changed a bit now.
I guess Karl is your man really.

Andy

With a slim but discussed chance to drive my truck to the UK next May, I'll be giving Karl a wish list but it may be too early for that now.

My truck had steels on it originally and the nuts are chrome and the typical steel chamfer type, coned as you put it, I suppose.

I've had alloys on other cars in the past and they have all been flat captivated washer types.

I'll have a natter to Karl on a pm and see what he thinks.

Thanks Andy

If we all stick a wheel in each Clive, we can have you a set delivered in say err 2015?

If we all stick a wheel in each Clive, we can have you a set delivered in say err 2015?

That would be ace Chris! Price and condition isn't a problem within reason, there must be 5 though and they must be refurbish-able and with nuts if they're not the same as my steels' nuts. It's a lot to ask of you guys though... but if you're willing. I can send a cheque up front or if it's Karl I can do an e-transfer. :dance:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

If it's needed Clive you can count me in for some transportation.

These any good to you Clive......

Ready....

IMGP4132.JPG

Steady....

IMGP4133.JPG

G... Oh sorry, got to go. Birthday cake being called

Laters.

Last edited:
If it's needed Clive you can count me in for some transportation.

Thanks Chas, It's very kind of you (and Chris) to offer. I'll have to take care here, or I'll end up with some surplus :lol:

Thanks again chaps, I'll be giving Karl a wish list soon. It may still be a transport issue with Karl being oop north way, not so bad for Chris though...:icon-biggrin:

I can hear you dribbling Clive.

Sorry Clive, where was I?

No no not my Birthday. It's the current Wife's.

What's in the box?

Ta dahhh

IMGP4134.JPG

Sorry Clive, it went all tits up there and added the picture after the teasers then I REALLY had to go for cake.

Last edited:
Sorry Clive, where was I?

No no not my Birthday. It's the current Wife's.

What's in the box?

Ta dahhh

View attachment 13747

Ta dahhh to you too, Chris, your photo doesn't work for me for some reason, but on your previous post I saw the open box, but not any more. Stranger than strange.

So, are they going on the G.Ghost, or are they a prezzie for me for my birthday next week? :laughing-rolling:

Back