Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Transmission for J70

FrankV

Country Flag
namibia
Hallo All
I own a 1991 PZ 1 J70 SWB Land Cruizer. She has 5CYL Engin with a 4 speed Gearbox. I have seen some of the same models with a 5 speed gearbox. Can anyone advise me on which transmission I would be able to purchase so that all relevant parts fit. Basically removing the 4 speed and replacing it with a 5 speed. At the moment the 4x4 works with a gear lever and the hubs needs to put in manually from outside. If it it is a straight replacement then I would want to do it myself.
Thank You

Hallo All
I own a 1991 PZ 1 J70 SWB Land Cruizer. She has 5CYL Engin with a 4 speed Gearbox. I have seen some of the same models with a 5 speed gearbox. Can anyone advise me on which transmission I would be able to purchase so that all relevant parts fit. Basically removing the 4 speed and replacing it with a 5 speed. At the moment the 4x4 works with a gear lever and the hubs needs to put in manually from outside. If it it is a straight replacement then I would want to do it myself.
Thank You

I also have lj 72 model with 4 speed shift. Also asked does transmission from 2.4 70 series fits on mine car.. and also does my reduction fit or i have change the reduction as well..

Did you fix the problem in the end Frank?!

Back