Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Triangles for Tailgate Compartment

aragno

Country Flag
united_states
2016 Landcruiser 200 VX

what is the part number and place I can purchase the small box with road triangles that fits in the tailgate?

There is an empty space next to where the tools for changing the tire are located. I assume it is for triangles.

Really...nobody knows?

2016 Landcruiser 200 VX

what is the part number and place I can purchase the small box with road triangles that fits in the tailgate?

There is an empty space next to where the tools for changing the tire are located. I assume it is for triangles.

Not wishing to seem harsh here Aragno but perhaps if you tried again following the format of other new members who have been successful. We're a friendly helpful bunch on here and we like friendly helpful polite people. Ones that use words like Hi, please and thank you and look like they might be grateful for some assistance. Sorry gets used a fair bit too. There's also an introduce yourself thread that you could introduce yourself in if you plan to stick around and contribute. Also giving more details about your truck rather than leaving one of us to search through the hundreds of models may help. Photos help too. As a first post I'm afraid it comes across a bit like stepping into a room full of strangers and barking an order rather than asking somebody for help.

Have a search for 'new member' and you may find some helpful examples.

Hope this helps.

I would have thought that your local fuel station or general parts outlet store would have a range of generic warning triangles, they're all much the same IME. It wouldn't take much to try one in the compartment to check that it fits, before purchase.

Here, motorists are obliged by law to carry them, along with a reflectorised yellow/green vest, fire extinguisher and a first-aid kit. The latter two are dated and need to be renewed on expiry.

Back