Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Troopcarrier question

tok

Country Flag
australia
Hey everyone,

My girlfriend and I are planning on doing a trip around Australia in the distant future and are deciding on what series troop carrier we want to purchase to do the trip in.

Specifically, we are wondering if it is worth saving up and buying a 78 series V8 model for the extra power other than settling for a 1HZ model.

How does the 1HZ go driving on sand fully loaded?

Thanks,

Matt

Horse or donkey do you want to get there fast and thirsty or take your time , both will get you there .

On the other side of the coin, I'm keen to understand the LC Club predictions on what the new LC70 / LC300 engine will take.... focusing on the LC78 variant, will it be a Eco Horse or a Eco donkey. Will it have a 6 gear? Will they pull the model because it's too hard?
We are in a similar boat as Tok who started the post. Do we wait or make a move in the short term.
Keen to hear what people think.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Matt, what did you end up doing?
Ive been talking to some dealers, apparently one needs to wait until Dec 2021 in order to get a new LC78! Keen to utilise the power of the forum to validate this. Are others in Australia getting the same response from dealers for a LC78?
Cheers,
D

Back