Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Trouble finding reputable parts dealers

hannah

Hi all,

I am having huge trouble finding a genuine parts dealer for my Colorado (2000 reg). I seem to be running up against one scam website and con artist after another and thought this was probably the best place to come for some sensible place. I am trying to find a wheel arch bumper moulding for the rear passenger side and am based in Kent.

Any help you could offer would be very much appreciated.
:thumbup:

Hannah

Name and shame the dodgy websites!!

Send Ian Rubie a (member here) message. He gets genuine Toyota parts at decent prices.

You could also try Stef or Karl on here for second hand parts... I think they mainly break 80s but they might have something or know someone who can assist.

Good luck

Thanks both for the help!

Just for info, the dodgy companies are 24 7 Spares and Easy Jap Parts. I've found some awful reviews of them online - thank goodness I found out in time :evil:

Ooh, close, AndyCook!! It's actually a green one I'm after.

Thanks

H

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well done Hannah - thats the ticket ;)

We had the rear end of our 90 rebuilt after A.N.Other whallopped it in a carpark - those panels are horrendously expensive!!!

Good luck

ouch! :shock:

Thanks Gav, and thanks everyone for being so nice and helpful after a day dealing with crooks! :lol:

Hmm this part is for a 98 Colorado...I wonder if it would fit mine? It's a W reg - 2000

I can't help with that I'm afraid but I bought some bits that weren't suitable from a Nissan breaker & they are willing to take them back minus a restocking fee so it hasn't cost me too much to find out...

Ring the chap & have a word - they may have a similar policy...

Did you get sorted Hannah?

I was having a mooch around for something else & found this which might suit you...

Cheers

Back