Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

TRUMP OR CLINTON

Trump's a total prat and if they vote for him so are they.

Did you see him playing the Muslim card when talking about that woman who did not speak when her husband said was all that needed.

Trump. He doesn't need money so in theory cannot be bought. He also knows how to get where he got in business.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
As above, neither of them are exactly ideal; Trump for all the obvious reasons and Clinton for all the not-so-obvious ones. If I had to choose it would be Clinton.

Trump with his psychotic tendencies and narcissism is just not what I would want in any leader, let alone as a US President. The argument that he has made money and can't be bought is a false one too IMHO - he was born a millionaire and heir to his father's property business and whilst he has grown that, it's not exactly like he is a self-made man. People also seem to (again IMHO) mistake having lots of money with not wanting more money. Greed, especially greed for money and power, can be limitless.

People thought Ronald Reagan would be a crap president. He got talking to the Russians and the Cold War ended during his presidency. If for nothing else he stands in my memory at least as a pretty good president for his part in putting an end to the Cold War.

Reactions: Pat
Back