Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Trumps body guard had arms that would fall off.

frank rabbets

Guru
When Trump was walking on the road to the White house I noticed that the body guard to his RHS had funny looking hands that were touching each other in the middle. After 5 minutes I realised they must be plastic and therefore also his arms. He had a standard looking long coat on but he looked rather wide especially in the waist. Obviously under all this was a man holding a loaded machine gun at the ready. At an attack he could pull a cord and the whole thing would fall instantly off leaving him free to shoot. Is that right or was I mistaken?

I could not see any other guards in such disguise.

I don't think he has false arms, Frank.

If you look at pictures 8, 13, 16 & 17 his hands are changing position (and shape). A few of the Security guys look large & wide and, as you say, that's probably because they are concealing some heavy weaponry.

Love some of the placards :lol:.

Bob.

In photo 8 he'd changed his tie as well ;)

I think his arms are real after all. When I saw him on telly he had his hands touching all the time but the pictures show otherwise.

In photo 8 he'd changed his tie as well ;)

Hmmmmm, two bald Security guys!

Picture 16 shows the guy with the red tie - his hands don't seem to have moved since picture 1.

Maybe Frank was right all along :?.

They'll all be wearing Body Armour, that's why they look bulkier than normal.

Bob.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can only assume Obama didn't arrange for a sniper for fear of poetic justice in the form of a ricochet .

I can only assume Obama didn't arrange for a sniper for fear of poetic justice in the form of a ricochet .
He was probably hoping Michele's looks were enough to kill, but he was out of luck there too! :)

Someone will shoot at him sometime, it's just a case of when. I do admire him for getting out and walking though. I bet the body guards were nervous.

I refrained from saying it because its wrong really but i was chuckling to myself while i typed that Rich , can you imagine the song and dance from the American public if one bullet took them both out :shock: Monty Pythons Life of Brian springs to mind :lol:

Monty Pythons Life of Brian springs to mind
…particularly the part where the two rivals (Judean People's Front and People's Front of Judea) meet under Pilot's palace and slaughter each other leaving Brian you mean?

Last edited:
I honestly can't imagine how they would react but i quite fancy the idea that all protestors on both sides of the fence would link arms and start skipping down the street whistling always look on the bright side of life :laughing-rolling:

I honestly can't imagine how they would react but i quite fancy the idea that all protestors on both sides of the fence would link arms and start skipping down the street whistling always look on the bright side of life :laughing-rolling:
…and then you woke up eh Shayne…:lol:
My money would be on my version of events…which might just see a longer presidency than some might expect. :think::think::think::think:

…and then you woke up eh Shayne…:lol:
My money would be on my version of events…which might just see a longer presidency than some might expect. :think:

We are certainly in interesting times.

Trump is still at war with the Press . . . At some point that will no longer get the popular appeal that he is hoping for, so he will probably have to get at least some of the Press back on-side.

He is overturning the 'Obama-Care' legislation, yet I would have thought that it was a lifeline to the depressed population in the "Rust Belt" that he relied on for votes. We don't know what will replace it yet - but I expect somewhere there is a Trump Medical Insurance Co. being put together (run by his Son-In-Law, of course).

Is the "Tweeting" going to stop ??

He hasn't had to face up to Congress yet, that should be interesting given that his own party is divided over his suitability as their Champion.
I guess the U.S. military are going . . "SH1T, We're going back into Iraq & Syria :angry-screaming:".

He certainly isn't popular in Scotland after his Golf Course and Wind Farm activities.

2017 could be interesting - for the Spectators.

Mrs May is visiting the Head-Banging President on Friday, There'll be some interesting meetings with Advisors going on right now!

Probably the same going on in Russia :whistle:.

And in Israel (discussing building contracts :icon-wink:).

Bob.

Back