Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tunit VCR tuning box d4d

silvercruiser

Hello

Due to a cock up on my behalf. I now have a Tunit VCR tuning box for sale.

I bought the one from Barry on here, but i assumed the connection would be the same (they are not)

My later 2004 164bhp d4d engine has a 6 pin connector on the end of the fuel rail.

This box fits the earlier 3 pin connector (its in exactly the same location)

It comes boxed with instructions and connection harness.

You can still buy these direct from Tunit at a cost of £460 delivered

I paid £200 delivered, so will do the same if a club member wants it. just check how many connections you have on the sensor.

I contacted Tunit direct and they confirmed I can't just change the harness as the box is different too.

If you are close enough for collection il even fit it for you.

It should fit the later D4D Colorado too. Just check your fuel rail connection.20170531_161841.jpg 20170531_161853.jpg 20170531_161858.jpg 20170531_161932.jpg 20170531_162010.jpg

I would have it Joe but i have no idea where i should be looking for the 3 pin connection ?

In my pictures you can see the extra harness in place from my tdi Tuning box the original connector is the black one.

Cheers i think i found it while she growled and revved the engine at me for making her late :lol:

Pm me and we will sort out an instant bank transfer unless you want to nip around to fit it for me :icon-smile:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Shayne

Looks like that wont fit. as the three pin on this box is straight.

Strange i wonder if its meant for a Hilux or something ?

No i think its just Toyota changing wiring looms. its still three pin but they must of changed the plug and sensor on the 120 series.

Back