Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tyre fitting in SW London area

Matt Wright

Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
Hi guys

I found a place in SW London that did a good job of removing my old 285/75/16 BFG AT's and fitting the new BFG MK2 285/75/16's. They charge £8 per normal tyre and charged me £10 each for the larger off road tyres which I thought was fair given that I was quoted £20 per tyre at Kwikfit and my other local tyre dealer. I helped out with getting the tyres off and removing the spare but they were very friendly, helpful and got the job done quickly but correctly.

The tyre shop doesn't seem to have a name but the gates and fence are topped with bright yellow tyres so it's easy to find. Look out for my old 285's as they were going to put them up to show that they did big tyres as well.. Mine were the biggest they'd done to date ;)

The address as best I can make it out is :
It's right on Carshalton Road, Merton before the small exit road which goes down to the Mitcham Golf Course and Mitcham Junction Tramlink stop. Google maps has it as a flower shop in street view so the maps must be old..

Thanks to those who replied to my older post asking about fitting tyres manually! That would have been hell so I hope this helps anyone looking for an affordable tyre fitter in South London.

Ah yes, driven past there a few times. I'll keep an eye for your BFG's :lol:

Morden Tyres in Morden Parade just down the road from the college also charged me £10 per tyre to fit and balance a set of 285/75/16 Cooper STT's.
Chas

Back