Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tyre popped by compass

Sag

Well last night went to visit my wife's sister managed to park up as the road is narrow not many places to park,came out to a flat rear tyre,been for it fixing only to find some dick has stabbed it in the side wall turns out it's the bloke who lives in the house where I parked as apparently he doesn't like people parking there according to another neighbor even though he doesn't own a car,so the question is where can I get a innertube for a 265/75/16 tyre please as the tyres are as good as brand new and can't afford to replace it.i wanted to smash his head in but the wife says I can't as that is wrong what the f**k so so pissed off at the moment any help will be greatful.
thanks Shaun.:icon-evil:

Well last night went to visit my wife's sister managed to park up as the road is narrow not many places to park,came out to a flat rear tyre,been for it fixing only to find some dick has stabbed it in the side wall turns out it's the bloke who lives in the house where I parked as apparently he doesn't like people parking there according to another neighbor even though he doesn't own a car,so the question is where can I get a innertube for a 265/75/16 tyre please as the tyres are as good as brand new and can't afford to replace it.i wanted to smash his head in but the wife says I can't as that is wrong what the f**k so so pissed off at the moment any help will be greatful.
thanks Shaun.:icon-evil:

I don't think you'll have a problem getting a tube, the local tyre place or flea bay should sort that for you.

The problem will be fitting a tube to tubeless rims. There's not much difference, but I think the valve-stem hole is smaller than a tube valve needs.

Second problem is balancing, third problem will be running it, with 3 other wheels tubeless. Maybe if it goes on the back, you won't feel much difference.

I hope I'm wrong on all these issues, but thought I should advise a bit of caution.

Quick edit: What a dickhead that guy is, why couldn't he leave a note? Sue him for the damage, then kick his head in.

Last edited:
Thanks Clive il keep that in mind might just have to be the spare then,god what I could do to that bloke(keep calm)

B@stwad if you have a mate set to scrap his car put it outside and let it stay there until the tax expires , catch him on film and ruin his day .

Thanks Clive il keep that in mind might just have to be the spare then,god what I could do to that bloke(keep calm)

Yep, good advice.

Keep calm, then sue him, and only after, kick his head in :icon-cool:

I have ran tubes on tubeless wheels no worries you get different size valves to suit size of hole. I know unity tyres are an importer do sell to the public and do tubes.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Problem is no cctv on there I looked it's also in my favour.i like the way you think Shayn and worse of all other day I scraped a Clio what I bought for spares for the daughters car and wasn't even in my name :oops:

Mine is the only car in this street not to have suffered parking damage can't think why :think: just lucky i guess .

Was going to put my tow strap round his fence and give it a tow with Bertha I thought it was a good idea but it would be a shame for other people's cars when it give way.

Mine is the only car in this street not to have suffered parking damage can't think why :think: just lucky i guess .

Thats a hell of a squeeze down there though Shayne, I've seen wider manhole covers!

Nah i could turn the Hummer around and drive out again no bother at all , the problem is everyone wants to park directly in front of their living room window even if it means parking in the street is reduced by half :icon-rolleyes:

Well got the tyre fixed today with an innertube first one valve broke as at wrong angle and second one was fine with it coming off the side of the tube rather than towards the middle,he looked at the tyre first and said its fine where the compass went in only a very small hole so £25 all in inc balanced after,well it's on the spare now thought I was going to have to throw a new tyre at first.:doh:

Back