Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Tyres for sale

Gary820

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
I've got for sale a set of 5 tyres from my 80.
275/70r16
4x toyo h/t open country, 2 with 5mm tread and 2 with 6mm tread, basically a road tyre.
1 x Dunlop grandtrek with 8mm, this was the spare.

Afaik no repairs but tbh not looked that close, ran it on these for a bit when I bought it and all held pressure fine.
I've got a couple of pics I'll post, I just need to take them off the rims at work this weekend.

£50ish for all 5 collection from York, could poss drop off when on the way to Reading in a few weeks but depends what company car I get! ;-)

They're cheap purely as I have no use for them anymore, putting some 33 inch AT's on the rims for an everyday tyre.

few pics, tyres only I need the wheels :icon-biggrin:

20130917_200806.jpg

The Dunlop spare is at the top under the wheel stood up.
20130917_200756.jpg

Quite a road biased tread pattern
20130917_200827.jpg

Any idea how old they are? I'd like to replace my 275/70/16 road tyres which are getting on a bit.

I can check the dot code on them tomorrow eve and post back.
It's a low mile motor and have previous mots where done 2k between so prob 2/3 years old at a guess.

If I get a decent size car to go to Reading in a few weeks I can always put in the boot and sort out something.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Gary, that would be great. My road tyres came with the wheels and a pair of the Michelins are 12 yrs old, they still have plenty of tread but are a bit long in the tooth for my liking.

If you are able to stick them in on your way down to Reading that might make it work, if not I do have a mate that goes up to York fairly often to visit family.

Look forward to hearing the code details.

Had a look and the toyo's look to be 2006 and I think the spare is original!! Like said above its not done many miles and had The odd year of hardly any mlies. I've prob got an invoice somewhere for them as came with a folder!!

Can see evidence of 1 puncture repair in a toyo and the spare has a few small cracks between the tread, I don't think it's seen tarmac tbh but if original it's a few years old!!

If still want them but not the spare £40 :)

I'll know if can take to reading a couple of days before as it depends what company car I get (anything from a mini upwards lol)

Last edited:
Thanks for getting the date info and the a good description of their condition. Subject to arranging transportation or collection of the tyres, I'll have the Toyo's off of you, please. I shall think about the spare.

Cheers.

Sold subject to getting them to you :) I'm going to reading Sunday 6th October, I'll know Friday 4th what car I get!!
I was going to pick some 33's up from Chris on the Sunday but I'm sure I can organise collecting on my way back up, unless get the same car as last time (5 series estate).

Where I stay is just off the m4 (place called wokefield park) but can sort that at the time.

I'd say the spare would make a good spare, where it's been all its life basically lol.

These have now been passed to their new owner, good to meet you Scott and nice 80, jealous of the armrest thats on the drivers seat :lol:

Cheers Gary, thanks for bringing them down. It was good to meet you too, hope to see you at a Lincomb meet soon.

Back