Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

under tray pic required.

Danny b

Country Flag
uk
Does anyone have a picture of the undertray, as you can see I have 2 rusty holes in mine so need to see what should be there to recreate.

Thanks
Danny.

theres several sections which do you need?

Sorry guys though I had attached this picture, Bert I don't see pics when I open your link?

3rd time lucky! I only have these 2 sections, should there be more?

IMAG1804.jpg

2 metal and then 2 plastic further back.

Just had both my metal ones replaced with new ones when I was in Morocco. They were too far gone for a repair.

Before paint
IMG_1090.JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I only have the two front sections on my 1997 95 series.

Undertray_132710994_iOS 1-medium.jpg
Undertray_132700509_iOS 1-medium.jpg
Undertray_132718630_iOS 1-medium.jpg

Thanks guys, I thought there was a hole there and it just rotted around it, but it appears I can just cut the rusty bits out and replace with holes. Makes it simple. Will be another job off the long list of to do's... :)

I searched online a good while ago for the rear plates and found no owners pics , no used items and no clues , though there was something on Milners website that peaked my interest but it was an inquires only thing that i didn't pursue ?

I searched online a good while ago for the rear plates and found no owners pics , no used items and no clues , though there was something on Milners website that peaked my interest but it was an inquires only thing that i didn't pursue ?

I will get these painted and then when I refit them I can make some patterns for the remainder ones.

Wow! Neat welding, I wish I could do that.

I've never seen any more other than the front two metal pieces.

Any other close up pics of those other pieces Shayne, and where exactly do they cover?

Looks good Danny , from what i can tell it bolts into where the original recovery hooks go into the chassis ? If so i would suggest a horizontal bolt either side to go through the chassis as well .

I've never seen any more other than the front two metal pieces.

Any other close up pics of those other pieces Shayne, and where exactly do they cover?

They are off at the mo so i could take some pics tomorrow if you like , they basically bolt to the chassis rails and hide everything up to about the first 3rd of the rear prop .

Ye it will have side bolts too. I am going to drill those in situ though. Eventually it will become an complete steel bumper.

Interesting Shayne, you are the first I've heard for them. Maybe it's a SWB thing? Or you got some special limited edition spec :laughing:

I believe it's just SWB vehicles that were fitted with the two extra plastic underguards (I have them too). I don't know if they could be adapted to fit LWBs, or, indeed, why they weren't fitted to LWBs in the first place.

They protect the gearbox/transfer box area from light impacts and - cruciually - keep mud and road salt from the front part of the chassis, exhaust, front prop etc. They're pretty hefty things with heavy duty bolt fixings, a different order of protection from the flimsy plastic underguards on normal passenger cars

Back