Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Upholstery cleaning

Ecky Thump

Garage
Slight change of location from carpets and seats which I have done before but does anyone have any idea of the best way to clean a roof lining.
Mine used to be cream but is now a darker shade of pale :D or to put it bluntly, bl**dy filthy.

Steve H

Country Flag
uk
I cleaned the interior of my Colorado when I first got it with Vanish spray foam cleaner. I worked it in wiith my fingers and then used a damp piece of old towel to wipe of the exess. The towel really scrubbed up the carpets well and I also did the headlining the same way. Just dont make it too wet or rub too hard and it should come up really well. Try a small patch first and see how you get on.

Jon Wildsmith

Super Moderator
Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
england
Autoglym interior shampoo worked well on the red cars headlining.

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
Country Flag
great_britain
Ask Ian Rubie - I think he has had to clean his red one recently. Think he has some spots of mud on the roof lining.... :lol:

Ecky Thump

Garage
Crispin said:
Ask Ian Rubie - I think he has had to clean his red one recently. Think he has some spots of mud on the roof lining.... :lol:

Daft as it sounds, not only mud but also half the wife's hot chocolate (don't ask :doh: )

Cheers for the suggestions folks.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

michael

Get some of the upholstery cleaner from the £1 shop its in a spray so perfect for the headlining and works really well.