Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

URGENT Landcruiser 80 stolen

This is really shit. Shared on various social media. Just hope it helps.

This is gut wrenching, Feel for the Guy... Iv had beloved motor bikes nicked , The thoughts of committing murder come easy... Its a pity we cant all check the Docks and Containers... I have a feeling thats where it will be Sat... Sorry!...... Really hope you get it back mate........

Great news Karl.... Lets hope he carries out his threat and Kills them all!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If they lost hands then worse like in other countries im sure this would happen far less.
I've had stuff nicked & have absolutely no sympathy with scum like this but seriously? Countries that cut off hands for theft also tend to execute people for criticising the government on Twitter.

This news has made my day! It’s acrare thing to have something stolen then turn back up again. :dance:

I really feel for this guy. I was in a similar position a few years back when I had a bike nicked. The knot you have in your stomach and the rage you have in your head takes over your life because, for a while, that's all you can think about. People say "it's just a possession, you can buy another" but it's much more than that.
Yep. It takes over and eats it’s way in. What’s worse is that there seems to be no justice. If they caught the thieves and put them in the stocks on the village green I reckon throwing 3 tonne of rotten vegetables etc. at them would
a, make you feel much better and
b, make the perpetrator possibly think twice about doing it again.

Been tracked down. The guy knew some guys and its been returned from some people in derby who had taken it.

We should take this a wakeup call and do what we can to secure our motors. its made me think a little more.

Derby uh? Surprise surprise.

Been tracked down. The guy knew some guys and its been returned from some people in derby who had taken it.

We should take this a wakeup call and do what we can to secure our motors. its made me think a little more.

What to say, it’s all been said, before and after recovery...

:dance::dance::dance:

Back