Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

V8 80 on the A5

tonytoyota

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi big white 80 on the A5 today it was a v8 by Gobowen I was following it in me old green colorado and the police r following me is it one of the boys.

Dear Dave,
I think Tony spotted a landcruiser 80 series on the A5 motorway somewhere close to a place called Gobowen. Gobowen is close to Oswestry.
During that occasion, Tony was driving a landcruiser 90, aka colorado, aka collie, color green and in not too pristine shape.
The said landcruiser 80, aka the best 4x4 ever, was white and had a V8 engine.
Tony wanted to overtake the V8 landcruiser 80 to have a better look and eventually identify the occupants, but as members of the police force were driving behind him, he wouldn't take the chance of being fined for reckless driving, so he refrained from doing so.
At the moment, Tony is asking the help from the forum community to know if someone from this friendly forum knows the whereabouts of said white V8 Land Cruiser series 80.

Hope this helped!

Kind regards,
Wout

Nice translation Wout, could not have done better myself, sometimes I think the rozzers are as much of a traffic hazard as the rest of the idiots out there.

Dear Dave,
I think Tony spotted a landcruiser 80 series on the A5 motorway somewhere close to a place called Gobowen. Gobowen is close to Oswestry.
During that occasion, Tony was driving a landcruiser 90, aka colorado, aka collie, color green and in not too pristine shape.
The said landcruiser 80, aka the best 4x4 ever, was white and had a V8 engine.
Tony wanted to overtake the V8 landcruiser 80 to have a better look and eventually identify the occupants, but as members of the police force were driving behind him, he wouldn't take the chance of being fined for reckless driving, so he refrained from doing so.
At the moment, Tony is asking the help from the forum community to know if someone from this friendly forum knows the whereabouts of said white V8 Land Cruiser series 80.

Hope this helped!

Kind regards,
Wout

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: and congrats to Tony for the post (I’m a BIG fan of Tony’s posts :dance:)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back