Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Vehicle Storage in London?

thelostscott

Country Flag
new_zealand
I'm going away for a couple of months over Xmas and was thinking about storing the truck somewhere a bit more secure than the on-street parking I currently have to use.

I was just wondering if anybody has used and would recommend a vehicle storage company around West London?

HI there, I have my vehicle currently in storage and whilst it is not in London itself I believe it is the best option out there. Look at the following site http://www.viablelogistics.co.uk/
They offer a very good rate and there store is located on a military base and the only way of access is by 24 hours notice and two forms of identification. The staff are very good and I would suggest you speak to Rod directly.

That's quite some service they offer, did not think they would also keep the car running, thought it would be a "put it on blocks and let it stand" type thing.
Being in a military base, you want to get it out pronto if war is ever declare against another major country ;)

Just thought, while not anything like the above, what about sites like Rent My Drive or Rent My Parking etc. There are a number of them.
You pay them a fee and then park on their drive (normally, as they have a drive and no car)
To recoup some costs, you can rent your space while you're gone!

Rod and his team on the base are certainly worth looking into, cheers for that. They're priced in the normal range of vehicle storage but it is the added extra's that is enticing me.

Also looking at the "Rent-My-____" options, but having to sift through them all and making sure they aren't dodgy characters is a bit of a pain.

Back