Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

VX Auto J80 Help Needed... Thanks!

2003moss

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi,
completely new to this forum, but would really appreciate some information from the people who are keen on these cars. Just want to clarify that this won't be an ad post, but my father's looking to sell his 1994 J80 VX Auto, and we can't really determine what sort of money it's worth as there doesn't seem to be too many ads out there for cars in a similar condition.
The family used the car for many years, and it did numerous trips back and forth to southern Spain, but has been parked in my dad's farm shed for about a decade (last MOT ran out in 2012). The car, engine and box are all very solid with the only small faults being with power windows etc, and she's done ~165k. My dad's looking to restore the his classic rangie, and would rather keep that in the future than the cruiser.
I'll attach some photos, it's in a 'barn find' sort of state (has been sitting for a decade), but as mentioned earlier I'd really appreciate some insight as to what it might be worth to someone who's interested.
Cheers all,
Thanks in advance.
David
PS reg is M771SNT if anyone want to look it up!
IMG_0331.jpg
IMG_0340.jpg
IMG_0334.jpg
IMG_0333.jpg
IMG_0336.jpg
IMG_0342.jpg
IMG_0344.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    695.7 KB · Views: 10
Is the car manual or auto. Sitting for10 years its definitely going to need a proper going over. Be nice to think it might be done rather than go for export as so many do. Where are you based in the country.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'd want to make darn sure there aren't any rodent lodgers - seen a couple of barn finds that have essentially been written off as a result of rats destroying the wiring, fuel pipes, etc...

Back