walbro pump

G

Hi guys
just curious does the walbro pump replace the fuel pump or is it fitted before or after it?
cheers
Lubo

G

Hi Lubo
Before, as close to the tank as possible, cause it likes to push not pull.
Regards
Joaquim
On 12/15/06, Lubomir Kolev <[Email address removed]> wrote:

G

Hi Lubomir,
It is fitted by the tank to push the fuel from the tank to the
Injection pump.
--
Regards,
Julian Voelcker
Mobile: 07971 540362
Cirencester, United Kingdom
1994 HDJ80, 2.5" OME Lift

G

Hi Lubo,
It mounts very close to the tank and force feeds the injection pump with
fuel so the injection pump is working as a injection pump not a sucker
from the tank as well.
Craig.
Lubomir Kolev wrote:
> Hi guys
> just curious does the walbro pump replace the fuel pump or is it
> fitted before or after it?
> cheers
> Lubo

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here
G

Ok -thanks guys :)
so as I understood that walbro pump has nothing to do with the fuel filter(I was stupid enough to write 'fuel pump' which I didn't mean)and this particular fuel filter remains on its place!I spoke with toyota today and the
mechanic told me that my IP has 'kamplate'-that strange Norwegian word either me neither him could translate
to English,but we have one Danish guy here-maybe he could help us with that word? and because of that
'kamplate'the IP should be overhaul for the funny prise 17000Nok-Maarten can sell me new one for 16000....
but after I told him that my friends from 'elco' advised me to go for walbro' he was quite excited and even willing to fit it for me.Not so bad, eih :))))))))))
and last thing-.tonight when I finished the gig I went to my car to find out that next to me was that LC 'colorado' or KJ120 D4D or whatever you name it and as I approach my car so the owner of the other did and he went earlier into his and just started it:what shall I say-just landcruiser-I was very happy to hear his engine but was TWICE as happy to here mine after:much much better-you can here the 6 cylinders......another sound , another class!!!!!!!!!!
cheers
Lubo
----- Original Message -----
To: [Email address removed]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [ELCO] walbro pump
Hi Lubo,
It mounts very close to the tank and force feeds the injection pump with fuel so the injection pump is working as a injection pump not a sucker from the tank as well.
Craig.
Lubomir Kolev wrote:
Hi guys
just curious does the walbro pump replace the fuel pump or is it fitted before or after it?
cheers
Lubo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.15.21/589 - Release Date: 12/15/2006 5:10 PM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks