Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

walbro pump

G

Hi guys
just curious does the walbro pump replace the fuel pump or is it fitted before or after it?
cheers
Lubo

Hi Lubo
Before, as close to the tank as possible, cause it likes to push not pull.
Regards
Joaquim
On 12/15/06, Lubomir Kolev <[Email address removed]> wrote:

Hi Lubomir,
It is fitted by the tank to push the fuel from the tank to the
Injection pump.
--
Regards,
Julian Voelcker
Mobile: 07971 540362
Cirencester, United Kingdom
1994 HDJ80, 2.5" OME Lift

Hi Lubo,
It mounts very close to the tank and force feeds the injection pump with
fuel so the injection pump is working as a injection pump not a sucker
from the tank as well.
Craig.
Lubomir Kolev wrote:
> Hi guys
> just curious does the walbro pump replace the fuel pump or is it
> fitted before or after it?
> cheers
> Lubo

Ok -thanks guys :)
so as I understood that walbro pump has nothing to do with the fuel filter(I was stupid enough to write 'fuel pump' which I didn't mean)and this particular fuel filter remains on its place!I spoke with toyota today and the
mechanic told me that my IP has 'kamplate'-that strange Norwegian word either me neither him could translate
to English,but we have one Danish guy here-maybe he could help us with that word? and because of that
'kamplate'the IP should be overhaul for the funny prise 17000Nok-Maarten can sell me new one for 16000....
but after I told him that my friends from 'elco' advised me to go for walbro' he was quite excited and even willing to fit it for me.Not so bad, eih :))))))))))
and last thing-.tonight when I finished the gig I went to my car to find out that next to me was that LC 'colorado' or KJ120 D4D or whatever you name it and as I approach my car so the owner of the other did and he went earlier into his and just started it:what shall I say-just landcruiser-I was very happy to hear his engine but was TWICE as happy to here mine after:much much better-you can here the 6 cylinders......another sound , another class!!!!!!!!!!
cheers
Lubo
----- Original Message -----
To: [Email address removed]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [ELCO] walbro pump
Hi Lubo,
It mounts very close to the tank and force feeds the injection pump with fuel so the injection pump is working as a injection pump not a sucker from the tank as well.
Craig.
Lubomir Kolev wrote:
Hi guys
just curious does the walbro pump replace the fuel pump or is it fitted before or after it?
cheers
Lubo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.432 / Virus Database: 268.15.21/589 - Release Date: 12/15/2006 5:10 PM

Back