Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wales - Strata Florida - Devils Bridge - Brechfa

Marius De Kock

Country Flag
south_africa
Here are some photo Caron took with her Nikon DSLR. These are just the top 5 or 6 photos from the weekend.
Guys and girls I have no words to thanks Caron for the stunning photos from the weekend in Wales. :clap:

_CJI1285%201024.jpg

_CJI1304%201024.jpg

_CJI1337%201024.jpg

[snip]

_CJI1416%201024.jpg

I look at Caron's work with the camera and I feel like I’m still in Strata Florida.

:thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Marius De Kock said:
Red Oktober":1aynfxe7]Excellent pics :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:[/quote] When are you joining us with your Cruiser for a day out?[/quote:1aynfxe7] Well ... we're hopefully going to be on this ... [url="http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11573 said:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11573[/url]
and hopefully going to Lincomb in October.

most of the fwdc events are over surrey way so it's a bit too far from south devon to go laneing for one day ..... and the missus gets travel sick

Red Oktober said:
Marius De Kock":y3by5a55][quote="Red Oktober":y3by5a55]Excellent pics :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:[/quote] When are you joining us with your Cruiser for a day out?[/quote:y3by5a55] Well ... we're hopefully going to be on this ... [url="http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11573 said:
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=11573[/url]
and hopefully going to Lincomb in October.

most of the fwdc events are over surrey way so it's a bit too far from south devon to go laneing for one day ..... and the missus gets travel sick[/quote:y3by5a55]

Excellent! We are going to both events so it will be nice to meet you and your wife. My wife fights me for the steering wheel of the Cruiser so this coming weekend she is driving Salisbury Plain.

http://forum.fourwheeldriveclub.com/vie ... 19&t=10068

More photos will follow shortly.

I can't sing. At least you can learn to drive but there is no hope for my singing career. :lol:

Annamarie said:
my eyes wont let me and i suffer with axiety

Talk about anxiety. Caron drove up the zigzag lane in Brechfa, very steep and very tight corners. You should have seen her eyes and face. Anxiety!!! :clap:

She did the lane perfectly.

I think some more photos are in order!!!

:thumbup:

The leader of the pack.

_CJI1348%201024.jpg

_CJI1389%201024.jpg

_CJI1406%201024.jpg

_CJI1464%201024.jpg

_CJI1468%201024.jpg

_CJI1473%201024.jpg

_CJI1477%201024.jpg

_CJI1481%201024.jpg

Even more on the way. Hope you like Caron's photos. :clap:

cracking photos but ermm.. the water fall .... that Maverick looks well over to the left hand side well off the proper route, always advised to keep well on the track especially on such a delicate lane

J66P said:
cracking photos but ermm.. the water fall .... that Maverick looks well over to the left hand side well off the proper route, always advised to keep well on the track especially on such a delicate lane

I think the angle of the photo is just fooling your eyes.

I've moved the thread into laning trips because I believe it's members only? I'll let someone else decide if the pictures of vehicles way off the RoW should be removed but it pisses me off that's for sure.

[/quote]
Excellent! We are going to both events so it will be nice to meet you and your wife. My wife fights me for the steering wheel of the Cruiser so this coming weekend she is driving Salisbury Plain.[/quote]

Do you have a gps if so could you please drop me your plains trip when you return as i could do with a good route for our trip there next month.

Back