Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wander With Me

Blown80

Garage
Country Flag
australia
Has anyone heard of or been in touch with Colby and Alita travelling the world in an old HJ47 Troopcarrier?

I was fortunate enough to be referred by a company who they had contacted for parts and was able to have a quick email chat with Colby. They are currently in Talca, Chile and have a broken gearbox. Unfortunately the delivery time from Oz meant they had to pay a bit more and get local parts quicker.

But I checked out their blog site at www.wanderwith.me and they have some great stories and photos to enjoy.
I envy the buggers travelling around the world in a leisurely manner in a beaut old bus like their 47.

Oh well, back to the grindstone.

That website address is www.wanderwith.me

image.png

Colby's a lucky man by the look of it, a beaut of an old girl in the 47, a beaut of a young girl in Alita, and partaking in a round the globe trip at a leisurely pace, it all sounds like heaven to me!

I wouldn't wish it in anyone, but a broken gearbox may just remind him of reality, and bring him down to earth for a moment!

Now to visit the blog and hear about their adventures, thanks for posting Chris :thumbup:

Back