Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

wanted 35" wheels

RL12

Country Flag
great_britain
ideally 35x12.50 fedima sirocco's to fit an LJ70. any tread pattern/depth considered as i just want something cheap to build by truck around, use for a bit and then maybe save up for a new set.

in regards to potential collection i'm located in devon but often travel to the midlands ;)

I believe the Volvo dump trucks may have had 35" wheels, the tyres to fit are about £2k each though.

RL12 said:
.... I just want something cheap to build my truck around....
Now that's a novel way to start building a project ;)

We watch with eager anticipation on any project which starts with a set of 35" wheels!! lol.

Andy(TTG) :thumbup:

Thanks for all the replys guys :)
that ebay item was pretty ideal, was relisted and only went for £100 in the end but now i'm thinking i might aswell save up for some 'decent' 35's (part worn but chunky (sorry, not really what the ad said :S ))
We watch with eager anticipation on any project which starts with a set of 35" wheels!! lol.

Andy(TTG) :thumbup:
here's a link to my project, although it's started with 33's rather than 35's B)
please don't shoot me for chopping and changing a yota, if the body was straight i'd be driving it now, honest! ;)
http://forum.difflock.com/viewtopic.php?t=70043

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sure sounds like it will be a capable truck when you put some chunkey 35 inch tyres on it.

Gra.

Back