Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted : 5 x 16" 100 Series alloy wheels

Ian Rubie

Country Flag
uk
Has anybody got a set of 100 Series 16" alloy wheels they would like to get rid of? I don't want any tyres, just the wheels.

Thanks

Ian

Has anybody got a set of 100 Series 16" alloy wheels they would like to get rid of? I don't want any tyres, just the wheels.

Thanks

Ian

Ian,

I have a spare set of five 16" alloys from my 2001 '100' VX.

I have just had them blasted, powder-coated and lacquered (in 'Silver Sparkle') at a cost of £240.

I paid just under £500 for five rough alloys from A1 Jap Spares, they are on the car at the moment (after getting the same treatment as those above). I was running two sets of tyres at the time, but I have now sold the non-BFG tyres.

I was going to put Mud Terrains, or similar, on the spares, but if you really want them I'll pass them on.

They are still in Bubble-Wrap, but I'll take pictures and let you see them.

I'm looking for £600 for the five (including four plastic centre caps and postage).

Cheers.

Bob.

Hi Ian I have 4 16" alloys in decent condition that I know I'm not ever going to use on my 100. You could have them for £295 plus postage if thats any help inc centre caps.

Andy

Are these the 5 stud 16x8? If so, can I have second dibs please Andy?

Hi Bob and Andy,

No replies for six weeks then two together :)

Thanks for the offers but I have sourced some. Sorry I should have updated the post.

Ian

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi guys. Apologies for jumping in, but I am looking for a spare 16" alloy wheel for my '96 KZJ95W (Prado) if there's one available. I managed to get three on eBay for £32, but need one more. Can anyone help? I'm in the Hampshire area. Cheers, Simon

105 and 100 wheels are the same stud pattern but they use different offsets so aren't really interchangeable unless you're going to fit massive spacers to fit 100 wheels on a 105.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Apologies for jumping in, but I am looking for a spare 16" alloy wheel for my '96 KZJ95W (Prado) if there's one available. I managed to get three on eBay for £32, but need one more. Can anyone help? I'm in the Hampshire area. Cheers, Simon
Hi Simon.
I'll have one, drop me a pm. Ps they were cheap. I missed those lol

105 and 100 wheels are the same stud pattern but they use different offsets so aren't really interchangeable unless you're going to fit massive spacers to fit 100 wheels on a 105.

Hummm... pondering..

did the numbers finally, i would end up almost 5cm narrower. dont think I can use those alloys :( Andy, will call and speak with you in the morning.

Thats no problem KB, I really wouldn't want you to get something you couldn't use properly. Good job really Jon came up with the information.

Back