Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

wanted landcruiser 80 (import) load blind

callum

perhaps a bit of a long shot, but i have seen them on ebay before. Looking for a retractable load blind for an 80 in grey. I think they were only import, but may have also been sold with the 5 seat gx models.

I have all the brackets etc, just i am missing the actual retractable blind.

they look a bit like this

http://forum.ih8mud.com/attachments/image-jpg.1005683/

Please send me a pm if you have one and wish to part with it, or if you know of any for sale.

thank you.

They are quite rare TBF, try any of the people who break 80's, thats where I got mine from.

i can get you a price new if they are still listed..

I'd like one of them at the right price.... :think:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well, out of the blue i got an email, there is a couple of these still available!

About ¥60000..

Ive put you down for a couple clive..:icon-wink:

I got one off Iwan in the end, which reminds me that I haven't fitted it yet.

There's a job for the weekend, is it... :think:

Well, out of the blue i got an email, there is a couple of these still available!

About ¥60000..

Ive put you down for a couple clive..:icon-wink:

¥60,000 ? That's circa £420 in old money :crazy: or 1 and 1/2 tyres.... :text-nocomment:

Last edited:
I've been after one of these for ages but they were discontinued by Toyota years ago which is of no consequence really as I'm not paying daft money for one. Missed one on Ebay last year. Even thought of modding one from another vehicle.

It's a simple enough piece of kit if you can find one the right length, (well width really).

I've been after one of these for ages but they were discontinued by Toyota years ago which is of no consequence really as I'm not paying daft money for one. Missed one on Ebay last year. Even thought of modding one from another vehicle.
Ex stock tp, a dark corner of a warehouse somewhere in japan..

Wanting one too but to hard to come by & certainly pricy. Wondered if one from a 100 series would work?

Back