Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wanted: Single Mastercraft Courser MT 285/75R16 tyre

After a single one of these tyres for a spare - as I'm currently running without a spare, and would like to match my regular tyres. If anybody sees one available please let me know.

Thanks,
Piers

Hi Piers,

I am after same make and type.
265 x 70 x R17.

I ended up just buying a new one
265/70R17 121/118Q OWL Mastercraft Courser MT is £139.80 inc vat, we do have stock, to fit and balance to a 17" one piece rim is £15.00

from here
Silverline International Ltd
Silverline Motorsport
Silverline 4x4

Nelson Lane
Warwick
CV34 5JB
United Kingdom
p +44 (0) 1 926 496 668
f +44 (0) 1 926 490 003

Gra.

Thanks Paul. Silverline don't have my size in stock, and I'm struggling to find anywhere else that stocks them new, so I may have to go with a non matching spare.

Not Mastercraft either but Camskill have a few options in your size:

Linkee

West Coast Offroad used to have big stocks of tyres from various suppliers

Seems the Wirral is a hot bed of tyre sales these days (re Paul's ebay post) If you go for it, happy to collect :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for all the tips guys. I ended up picking up the ebay one that Paul linked to above. And thanks for the offer to pickup Gav, much appreciated - but I'm not likely to be around the Wirral anytime soon and didn't expect you to be over this way anyway, so I got it delivered (waiting on my doorstep when I got home today). :thumbup:

Now to take it off the Suzuki wheel and stick it on yota wheel. There's a first time for everything, wish me luck :shock:

No probs Piers. Good to hear you're getting sorted :)

Back