• The technical difficulties should be resolved. If you're still having them, please contact us via email on admin at this domain.
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Waxoyl-ing the 80 - TETRASCHUTZ



Lal, have at look at the above, see page 4 of 4 - apologies I spelt it
wrong. no "L" !! It comes in one litre tins, is available in several
different textures. Some peole call it stonechip - as it is applied to
areas such as sills , under wheelarches, valances etc that suffer from
stonechip damage. I would think that any good motor factor will have it
in stock, or the USA equivalent, along with the applicator gun. I use it
as a binder / filler with the waxoyl to give it more "body".
Regards Gareth Jones '97 1-HDFT S.Wales.