Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Well, the blue thing is gone. :( :)

It's the right colour anyway Cris . Why not get a 90 for a toy , some are cheap enough to be considered disposable assets and if it lets you throw caution to the wind for a couple of years before it goes to the knackers yard i'm sure it will be remembered as the most fun truck you ever owned .

That's also true. A li'll blue mk2

I'm taking bets on how much time to first mode, and how long Crispin keeps this one.

Time to mod = 2 months
Retain = 3 years max

:laughing-rolling:

Taking donations now just so Tony is wrong :)

I was talking to one of our 4x4 Response guys last night who has the exact same model. Says he gets 35 to the gallon on a run from his and loves it.

Probably extremely capable with just a change of tyres, maybe you don't need to mod it very much at all to be DD and toy :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yup. That's what I hoping :)

I've only really got two options for tyres - BFG KO2 (Which I think you had) or Yoko Geolanders.
These tyres on my previous one wore out quite quickly so I'm better off flogging these on fleabay while they're still new.

Yup. That's what I hoping :)

I've only really got two options for tyres - BFG KO2 (Which I think you had) or Yoko Geolanders.
These tyres on my previous one wore out quite quickly so I'm better off flogging these on fleabay while they're still new.

Congrats Cris.

Im really pleased with the ko2's on my 120. a lot quieter than the ko's. hopefully i can give you a snow traction report live from scotland in 2 weeks.

The yoko perform quite well on tarmac specially in the wet and are certainly quieter than the ko2's i have on the 105.

Or maybe the 120 is just much better at handling overall and is better sound insulated :) having said that, at different points I have had Dunlop at20s and ko2 on the 120. On tarmac I prefer the yoko.

Any long-term mileage results on the ko2s yet?

The AT2s (same tread pattern) I had on the 120 were amazing in terms on wear.
I do remember them to be noisier but not intrusive.

The KO2's do make some noise but I can't really hear it in the 100 without the stereo on so I'd expect a 150 to be quieter still and they do seem like a pretty good all rounder so far. After about 10k miles the rears are down to 10mm and fronts 9mm. They started at 12mm. I was not a fan of the old BFG AT at all but I'd buy KO2's again.

Back