Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Went to docs this morning

joinerman

Garage
Went to docs this morning, on the way out there was a dog tied to the railings that run next to the path up to the surgery, put my hand out & spoke to the dog which wagged his tail so i stroked it & made a fuss of it for a couple of minuets, went to walk away & it sunk it's teeth in my thigh, back into the surgery to find owner, massive great bloke who simply said oh he does that, refused to give his name & he left so i thought i will get his name from reception, wrong can't tell me that, data protection, letter of complaint winging it'way to the practice manager.

It's a criminal offence for a dog to be dangerously out of control. Police are entitled to retrieve his name from the surgery and they must comply.

They are right not to give the owners name. They must however give it to the police.

Hope you ok

Yes I'm ok, couple of puncture marks, was taken back in to see the doc again then in to see the nurse for a clean up & tetanus jab, not looking to prosecute or anything but it could have been a child.

As above, the surgery cannot give you the details due to the data protection act, but the police may get it, if they can be bothered.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Clearly you either annoyed the dog or were dressed like a giant dog treat. ;)

You mean that in the eyes of the dog’s owner, it wasn’t the dog’s fault but JM’s?

Sounds like JM’s skirt was too short, I say he was askin’ for it :lol:

Sorry JM, not funny at all, did the Doctor give you a tetanus jab?

Hope you’re OK... :thumbup:

Back