Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What are these for?

Jake the Peg

Country Flag
scotland
So I developed a sizeable leak from my steering box yesterday, leaking from the top adjuster / locknut. I’ve fitted an o-ring & fibre washer below the original washer seal and it’s dry now, I’ll look into getting the correct seal. I found two connectors on the wiring loom coming from the bulkhead, and a missing wire going to the airbox. Can anyone tell me where these should be plugged into?
thanks
72C1B315-09EA-46CA-9D2C-A343E7C94337.jpeg
25ADE26B-9396-4841-AC29-8C2D8C681265.jpeg

is there a tube going into the airbox? aus and middle east countries had a "air filter needs changing" dash warning light.

the pressure drop sensor was attached to the side of the airbox. although, that doesnt look like it, its white plastic iirc.

On a 12v it's the vac solenoid for the turbo lights.. I don't have an original 24 valve but I do love having a 24v in my 81..

The blue and brown plugs look like the connectors for the EGR valves on the 24v engine.

On a 12v it's the vac solenoid for the turbo lights.. I don't have an original 24 valve but I do love having a 24v in my 81..
Thanks Iwan, I think my truck had a cone filter fitted when PO bought it, so I can’t understand why it also had a snorkel?? I’m sure the airbox is from his old 12v. Something else to tidy up :smiley:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back