Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What did Santa bring you ?

Shayne

Guru
FD4A63A5-1F32-46DB-93F2-71ED247B4C4E.jpeg

Two tickets to Goodwood Revival 2020. :dance:

Great bit of kit Shayne. All my building stuff if Milwaukee.

I just had the usual socks boxers sweets and money. Treated hol to some French doors for home :)

Great bit of kit Shayne. All my building stuff if Milwaukee.

I just had the usual socks boxers sweets and money. Treated hol to some French doors for home :)
A big Bill!!@!@ but 2 kids with happy smiling faces so everything I want really. And some socks obviously

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
2 happy kids for us. We needed some new household items so didn't get individual gifts, toaster, kettle, Dyson!
Did buy myself a new torch and led bulbs.
Got a nice bonus from BMW (not my work the manufacturer themselves) £1k Amazon voucher.

No socks :dance:.

But a pair of jeans (I wear-out the knees) and a fleece ( :thumbup:).

"Men in black" DVD (Chris Hemsworth, Tessa Thompson, Liam Neeson, Emma Thompson . . . I watched it last night - not bad) .

Two workshop manuals for my Colchester lathe (restoration project) :thumbup:.

Chocolate . . . Chocolate . . and . . More chocolate (sigh).

Classic Motorcycle calendar & a 'Dilbert' calendar :thumbup:.

And a sore head from two squealing children :lol:.

Happy New Year folks.

Bob.

We just buy stuff for the kids (nephews) these days so this was a present to self. Multi mode intelligent charger with battery condition and capacity checker plus alternator, charging and voltage drop tests. The old Halfords one “expired” last week after 20+ years.

914C8A30-9389-41E0-BBD2-3C4AB7559383.jpeg

Very quiet santa for us, but he's coming back in a few weeks to bring a new little landcruiser fan to our house.. although Mrs Bob isn't loving the cruiser.. it's a bit rolly in the corners for her at the minute!

A set of deep impact sockets - nice. A Sealey combined lamp and Bluetooth speaker. Not something I knew I needed but it's bloomin' marvellous. You can even take calls on it so you don't touch your phone with oily hands when lying under the car.

Sweet looking battery charger there TP.

Well I got
A 3/8th Torque Wrench 1 (10-45Lbsf.ft) , maybe to stop me ruining the small bolts
A set of 3 Blink smart security cameras, to help protect my shed and Cruisers
all in all a dam good time I say

Well ok, I thought slippers and socks were the norm so didn’t mention those! Chocs, a USB charger thingy, and some Ciders.

Road cycling shoes. And a cow with a prolapsed vagina. At least I didn't get to 5pm half-cut and full of chocolate.

Back