Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what do the following have in common?

frank rabbets

Guru
1. Setting up ebay/paypal account.
2. Talk Talk taking over Tiscali.
3. Moving fro Talk Talk to plusnet.

For me it was being flooded by scam phone calls.

Obviously there are people out there selling lists. After number 3 which was about 1 month ago I've been getting at least 1 call a day from "openreach". Caller says we have a slow router. Well that's a safe bet isn't it? everyones got a slow router. I went along with their scam for a bit. They told me to turn my computer on, which I did, but when I was asked to start typing I hung up.

I thought we had smart bombs? I checked the last incoming call number = 01560 = Moscow WTF.

1. Setting up ebay/paypal account.
2. Talk Talk taking over Tiscali.
3. Moving fro Talk Talk to plusnet.

For me it was being flooded by scam phone calls.

Obviously there are people out there selling lists. After number 3 which was about 1 month ago I've been getting at least 1 call a day from "openreach". Caller says we have a slow router. Well that's a safe bet isn't it? everyones got a slow router. I went along with their scam for a bit. They told me to turn my computer on, which I did, but when I was asked to start typing I hung up.

I thought we had smart bombs? I checked the last incoming call number = 01560 = Moscow WTF.
Even the 01560 result was most likely routed through a half dozen countries from somewhere else entirely.

You mean the Russians are there already ?

That was fake google hit then. I typed the right number because people were complaining about "Openreach" on that hit.

Back