Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

what film are you watching tonight?

'Hard Target' another Jean Claude Van-Damme epic . . . . Hmmmmmm . . . How can so many villains, with so many automatic weapons, fire so many rounds . . And Miss :think:.

Then 'Pirates of the Caribbean - Salazar's Revenge'. Same old . . Same old but a bit of fun with humour. Worth it for the cameo by Paul McCartney and Javier Bardem's avenging ghost. We now have the next generation of heroes - Barbossa's Daughter and Will Turner's Son.

But the real star is the CGI, I'd love to see how they integrate that into the live footage.

Last night it was 'The Equaliser-2'. A good film and the equal of the first. Denzel Washington doing the hero bit with Bill Pullman as the villain.

Bob.

Just watched Dances with Wolves currently on Amazon Prime, haven't seen it for years, one of the most moving films ever.

No doubt that'll lead to another viewing of Last of the Mohicans which is still available on Neflix, another truly great film with one of the best soundtracks of all time IMHO, if you've got a good surround system (luckily we have one that rivals a cinema) crank it up and enjoy.

The harder they fall. Entertaining well made and a bit different. Expect excessive fatalities!

The house with a clock in the wall

not my choice
Different is all I can say
A cross between Harry Potter, Chockie, and gawd knows what else

Comedy? Horror

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well the grandson wanted us to watch
Jungle Cruise
I must admit I enjoyed watching this
Indiana Jones meets pirates of the Caribbean
A good ol Disney film
The Rock, Emily Blunt ( oh yes) and Jack Whitehall

The harder they fall , could have been a great film but wasn't .

Django Unchained i enjoyed though

Jungle cruise I too completed with kid. I watch all Rock’movies but in this movie I watched for her :)

"Venom" - with me thinking "Why did I record this crap??"

Part of the Marvel franchise :doh:.

Bob.

Just watched Prisoners, flecking hate films that don't close out story lines. Dark film.

Well the grandson wanted us to watch so resized it with this tool.
Jungle Cruise
I must admit I enjoyed watching this
Indiana Jones meets pirates of the Caribbean
A good ol Disney film
The Rock, Emily Blunt ( oh yes) and Jack Whitehall
Indiana Jones' directors ran out of new ideas, I guess :(

The Phone Booth with Colin Farrell. I must admit that in terms of unusual plot the film is awesome. And the ending is also completely unexpected.

Last edited:
“Man’s capacity for justice makes democracy possible;
But man’s inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary”

was watching a movie ‘Republic’ this was its caption but kept thinking what does it mean, after 30 mins TV was in pause but no clue.
what does this mean???

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future .

What goes around comes around

Kung Fu hustle, followed by lock stock & 2 smoking barrels.

I had entirely forgotten how funny these movies are!

Don't look up. A dark comedy/spoof of the apocalyptic/extinction level event films where the whole planet is threatened from a hit by a Comet. Funny :icon-biggrin:

Hahaha i love the guy who we nicknamed "compassionate Steve" he was hilarious. I worked on a DSV for a while. Those guys are a bit strange tbh.

Back