Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What have I done !!@!

Gav missin

Well I've only gone and swapped my grey 80 for a 100!!!!! But I have to say I love it. I still have 2 80s 24v auto and my gold off roader. Grey truck just wasn't getting used and had a list of jobs wanting doing. My 100 is gx with springs and cream leather and auto. It drives lovely and im really impressed with comfort speed and smoothness and how quiet it is at speed. It needs the rear cills doing but is solid apart from that. Had it on the ramp before buying. Its in Wednesday for the cills and paintwork. Sorry to see a 80 go but honestly pleased with this.

IMG-20180913-WA0006.jpg IMG-20180913-WA0007.jpg

Having driven a couple of 100’s (V8’s) I agree 100% on the superior ride/comfort/performance over the 80 but then it is an evolution of the 80 series so you’d expect it to better in those areas. Looks a nice one you’ve got there.:thumbup:

Having driven a couple of 100’s (V8’s) I agree 100% on the superior ride/comfort/performance over the 80 but then it is an evolution of the 80 series so you’d expect it to better in those areas. Looks a nice one you’ve got there.:thumbup:
Yeah I'm really pleased with it tp. Not too much rust and no ahc to worry about.

Looks nice Gav. The cream leather and red would be my choice. :thumbup:

Looks nice Gav. The cream leather and red would be my choice. :thumbup:
To be honest I wasn't even looking for one. It was traded in to a mate of mine friday and after driving it i was sold. A deal was struck between the 80 and this and the rest as they say is history. However rich after green it would have been my second choice. Its a great car for the missus and kids too.

All the best with it Gav, Its nice to upgrade once in a while, hope you have better luck than I did with my up grade from a 95 to a 120.... That 100 looks a nice bit of kit:thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
All the best with it Gav, Its nice to upgrade once in a while, hope you have better luck than I did with my up grade from a 95 to a 120.... That 100 looks a nice bit of kit:thumbup:
I have to say I've really taken to it. Wants a few little niggles sorting but its nice. Nothing big just the rear cills and squeaky brakes etc.

Congrats. More pics?
Looks nice, except for that damage multiplier on the front.

Take the A bar off it spoils it with that dent. I'll buy it mines not that nice so it would look at home on mine.

Sorry. well come to the 100 club its for the more mature land cruiser owners. so you have a foot in each bucket 80 and playful and 100 and sensible.

Sorry. well come to the 100 club its for the more mature land cruiser owners. so you have a foot in each bucket 80 and playful and 100 and sensible.
Thanks for the welcome to your 100 club Ted. Do love it especially now I've had a few niggles sorted today. Does only one mean only 1 cruiser. If so you really should have a go in a 80 series if you know anyone who has one. They are addictive.

I do only have 1 land cruiser never had an 80 or driven 1 but thats not why I'm Ted only one will tell one day.

Nice truck! but this marks the beginning of the end- I suppose you have ordered some tartan trousers to accompany it:D is the chassis number after the dodgy thrust washers.…..fingers..

I'll put up more tomorrow. That's got to stay so the missus knows where the bonnet ends. Sort of a parking assist for her.

Maybe some parking sensors would be better Gav, the A bar does spoil a nice truck otherwise.

Good find though, many I’ve seen are pretty on the outside, but rotten as a pear underneath.

Nice one :thumbup:

Nice truck! but this marks the beginning of the end- I suppose you have ordered some tartan trousers to accompany it:D is the chassis number after the dodgy thrust washers.…..fingers..
I'm a fan of coudroy myself!!!!

Back