Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

What I did last weekend

sharpy

Country Flag
uk
This was my eventful weekend started off with a trip to Birmingham to pick up my adjustable drop plate then on my way back home to pick a mate up came round the corner to find an emergency vehicle with blues and twos on coming the other way so did the easy thing and pulled on to the verge not realising a dyke was there 2 feet from the road and completely obscured by tall weeds and slid in.

Then Sunday was an early 200 mile drive to Barrow-in-Furness to pick this up for mate and despite the full size landrover wheels and some homemade engineering to get the over run brakes working the old girl did me proud.
20170701_132719.jpg
20170701_132704.jpg
20170701_132704.jpg
20170702_180827.jpg

And you drove the truck out of the ditch as easily as it slid in, I presume Sparky?

No unfortunately it needed a winch from the recovery truck

Dented the rear upper panel and some scratches but what I was more concerned about was the chassis but all seemed fine on the journey to Barrow-in-Furness and back.
Yes getting a winch fitted did spring to mind but the only time I needed it was when I was on the road and didn't pay enough attention to what was beyond the short grass

Back